With smaller businesses, Splicecom’s solutions are fantastic! That’s because the same Maximiser Operating System (OS) is utilised across every Splicecom PBX system, be it large or small. So there’ll always be one (or more) Splicecom advanced business communication solution that’s ideal for your company.
We can offer a start to finish solution from a survey to determine your needs to supply, installation and support. We have dedicated Splicecom Engineers just waiting to assist you wherever necessary.
Here are some of the benefits that Splicecom systems can bring to the smaller business:
- A design which will grow with your business needs – in terms of both capacity and sophistication
- A range of mobility solutions that will allow you to utilise smart phones, laptops and home telephones as fully featured extensions to your system.
- A flexible fully integrated Voice Processing system offering;
- Unified Messaging
- Auto Attendant
- Call Recording
- Meet Me Conferencing
- In-queue Announcements
- Support for SIP and ISDN trunks
- Integration with web based content and applications, alongside Microsoft Windows/Outlook and Apple Mac OS X.
- Support for IP handsets, mobile phones and existing analogue phones
If you decide that call logging/reporting is essential, Splicecom can offer Vision Call Centre this will allow:
- Historical Reports (Vision Reports) with the option of integrated Call Recording (Vision Record)
- Real-time Wallboards and Dashboards (Vision Live)
- Inbound Call Centre (Vision Call Centre)
Our main drive is to be top class business communication experts, delivering flexible and open solutions that transform the way people interact, thus providing a competitive edge and enabling your business to grow.