Who requires the access control systems? Many commercial businesses, stores, warehouses, and offices require security control systems to protect their business from risk or to prevent people entering. Every owner has their own responsibility to make sure the appropriate security measures are in place to protect the employees as well as the business. The installation services range from a single door mechanical lock to a multi door PC based solution.
Our technicians are highly trained and experienced in a wide variety of systems for commercial, residential and industrial properties. We provide cost-effective solutions, delivering the high standard of protection that people require.
Two main types of access control are physical and logical. Physical limits access to rooms, buildings, campuses, and hardware IT assets. This system performs authentication, authorisation, identification, and accountability of entities through login credentials that includes PIN (personal identification numbers), passwords, physical keys and biometric scans.
- Provide auditing by time and attendance recording features
- When an employee leaves, it avoids expensive re-keying
- Restricts sensitive ingress areas
- Track and control access throughout the organisation
- Through one interface you can ingress thousands of facilities remotely
The level of security that each system provides differs depending on the products used. For higher security purposes a multi-site computer based solution is preferred over a single door mechanical combination lock. This system integrated with other systems such as intruder alarms, CCTV for all types of commercial, and residential properties.
Why implement access control software systems?
- Allow entrance to authorised personnel
- Automate and enhance the identification process
- Record and generate reports of access for each location
- Provide controlled ingress to the facility
- Minimise human errors
- Based on personnel function we can implement a access and security level hierarchy
- Automate personnel tracking
- Integration – The same card, PIN, biometric or fob used to access other services within the organization such as computers, printing or canteen
- Convenience – Every individual can entry without having to queue, request a key or wait for a member of staff for availability
- Security – unauthorized person cannot access, and keys can no longer be carried around
Whether it’s for commercial or residential, Telecentric specialise in installing access control security software systems in the United Kingdom for more than 20 years. We offer a range of technologies and advice on a range of products from single door entry systems to sophisticated multi door computer controlled systems.
Products include the Software, linked to a full range of Readers and ID Devices including: proximity, biometric, keypad, magnetic strip, smart card and card printers. Also in the range are Door Controllers and the potential to link systems to form Integrated Solutions.
As Paxton approved installers, we are trained and accredited by the manufacturer to ensure we have the skills to provide the best job, first time, every time.